Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year Resolution 2012

It's that time of year again!  Where did it go.  I returned to work full time and part of the most fabulous team.  Everyday I seem to learn something new about myself and new capacity. 
The New Year will soon represent 3 years since diagnosis and every 6 months there is a blessing every time I hear Martin say ... CLEAR.
Yoga has given me a new pathway to finding clarity during the day to day hectic ritual.  My work role happens to be centered around other people's problems thus yoga allows me to release all of the negative energy, take the time to breathe in clarity and purpose during the quiet hour of practice.
Nothing but the moment matters and that is exactly what the purpose should be.
The resolution will be a stronger reminder to focus on the self.

No comments:

Post a Comment